This Turkey Tetrazzini dish is comfort food in a casserole dish. Serve hot and bubbly, right out of the oven for a heartwarming meal.
Yield: Makes 6 servings
- 1 8-oz. pkg. thin spaghetti, uncooked
- 2 cubes chicken bouillon
- 2 to 3 teaspoons dried, minced onion
- 2 10 3/4 oz. cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1 8-oz. container sour cream
- 1/2 cup milk
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cups cooked turkey, cubed
- 1 8-oz. can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed (optional)
- 1 8-oz. pkg. shredded Cheddar cheese
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions, adding bouillon and onion to cooking water. Drain and place in a large bowl.
- Stir together soup, sour cream, milk, salt and pepper in a medium bowl. Fold in turkey, mushrooms and peas, if using. Lightly stir mixture into spaghetti, coating well. Pour into a lightly greased 13"x9" baking pan; top with cheese.
- Bake, covered, at 350 degrees for 30 to 40 minutes, until hot and bubbly.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes