I had left over turkey in the freezer, this is fast and easy. I added garlic & onion powder along with low sodium chicken stock to the stock pock to cook pasta instead of the bouillon and dried granular onion. I did not have green pea but did have small veggie mix which had peas, carrots, corn and green beans chopped already frozen gave more texture to the meal. Will defenitely make this again, will try chicken next time.
Photo: Gooseberry Patch
This Turkey Tetrazzini dish is comfort food in a casserole dish. Serve hot and bubbly, right out of the oven for a heartwarming meal.
Yield: Makes 6 servings
- 1 8-oz. pkg. thin spaghetti, uncooked
- 2 cubes chicken bouillon
- 2 to 3 teaspoons dried, minced onion
- 2 10 3/4 oz. cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1 8-oz. container sour cream
- 1/2 cup milk
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cups cooked turkey, cubed
- 1 8-oz. can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed (optional)
- 1 8-oz. pkg. shredded Cheddar cheese
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions, adding bouillon and onion to cooking water. Drain and place in a large bowl.
- Stir together soup, sour cream, milk, salt and pepper in a medium bowl. Fold in turkey, mushrooms and peas, if using. Lightly stir mixture into spaghetti, coating well. Pour into a lightly greased 13"x9" baking pan; top with cheese.
- Bake, covered, at 350 degrees for 30 to 40 minutes, until hot and bubbly.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes