Turkey tetrazzini pasta. Great way to use turkey leftovers!
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 7 ounce(s) thin spaghetti noodles (or angel hair pasta)
- 4 cup(s) turkey - diced
- 2 cup(s) chicken broth
- 2 cup(s) half-and-half
- 1/2 cup(s) flour
- 1/4 cup(s) butter - 1/2 stick
- 1/2 cup(s) green pepper - diced
- 1/2 cup(s) red pepper - diced
- 2 stalk(s) celery
- 4 ounce(s) mushrooms - chopped & drained
- 1 jar(s) pimentoes - chopped & drained
- 1 1/4 cup(s) sharp cheddar cheese - shredded
- 1 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- Bake at 350 degrees 30 minutes
- Saute pepper, celery, mushrooms in butter
- Cook spaghetti as directed on package. Rinse and drain.
- Mix broth, half-an-half, flour, butter, salt and pepper in sauce pan on stove
- Heat to boiling over medium heat stirring constantly
- Boil and stir 1 minute
- Add celery, pepper, mushrooms, pimentoes, turkey and cheese to sauce.
- Pour into greased 9x13 pan or casserole baking dish
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JackieMurphy and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note