Community Recipe from
- Turkey Tetrazzini
- Refrigerated Alfredo pasta sauce speeds preparation of timeless tetrazzini.
- (1 Rating)
- .Member Reviews(1)
- PREP TIME25 Min
- TOTAL TIME1 Hr
- 1/2 lb uncooked spaghetti, broken into thirds 5 tablespoons butter or margarine 1/2 cup chopped onion (1 medium) 1 bell pepper, chopped 1 package (8 oz) fresh button mushrooms, quartered 1/3 cup dry sherry 2 containers (10 oz each) refrigerated reduced-fat Alfredo pasta sauce 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons finely shredded Parmesan cheese 3 cups cut-up cooked turkey 1/2 cup bread crumbs 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- Save $$$ on your favorite brands
- 1 Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 13x9-inch (3-quart) baking dish or 3-quart baking dish with cooking spray. Cook and drain spaghetti as directed on package using minimum cook time. In 4-quart Dutch oven or saucepan, melt 3 tablespoons of the butter over medium heat. Cook and stir onion in butter 3 minutes or until onion begins to soften. Stir in bell pepper and mushrooms. Cook and stir 5 to 8 minutes longer or until vegetables are tender.
- 2 Stir sherry, Alfredo sauce and 1/2 cup of the cheese into mushroom mixture. Cook and stir about 2 minutes or just until hot and ingredients are blended. Stir in turkey and spaghetti. Spoon into baking dish.
- 3 In small bowl, stir together bread crumbs, remaining 2 tablespoons butter and remaining 2 tablespoons cheese. Sprinkle crumbs and almonds evenly over mushroom mixture. Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until hot and topping is golden brown.
- Expert Tips
- Regular spaghetti, linguini or fettuccini can be substituted for the whole grain spaghetti.
- Serve with spinach salad.
- Substitute chicken for turkey.
- Sprinkle top with 1 tablespoon parsley or other herb, such as sage.
- Got a question for our kitchen Experts? Ask it in the Message Boar
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dwanna and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Turkey Tetrazzini Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Casseroles