Yield: 5 servings (serving size: about 1 cup)
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 276
- Fat: 7.3g
- Saturated fat: 4.2g
- Protein: 20.3g
- Carbohydrate: 34.1g
- Cholesterol: 41mg
- Iron: 1.9mg
- Sodium: 846mg
- Calories from fat: 23%
- Fiber: 2.2g
- Calcium: 194mg
- 1 cup fat-free, less-sodium chicken broth
- 1 cup 1% low-fat milk
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Cooking spray
- 2 teaspoons light butter
- 1 (8-ounce) package presliced mushrooms
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1 tablespoon dry sherry
- 2 1/2 cups hot cooked spaghetti (about 5 ounces uncooked)
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey breast (about 1/2 pound)
- 3/4 cup (3 ounces) preshredded reduced-fat sharp Cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Combine broth and next 4 ingredients in a bowl, stirring well.
- Melt butter in a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms and celery; sauté 5 minutes. Add broth mixture and sherry; cook 2 minutes or until thick, stirring constantly. Add cooked spaghetti and turkey. Cook until thoroughly heated. Spoon into an 11 x 7-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray. Top with cheese.
- Bake at 450° for 10 minutes or until cheese melts.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes