I made a few kid-friendly changes and my kids loved it! My son even asked for the leftovers for breakfast the next day. I omitted the fresh mushrooms and used an Italian cheese blend instead of Swiss.
More From Southern Living
Stand: 10 Minutes
- 1 (10 3/4-ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1 (16-ounce) jar Alfredo sauce
- 3 1/2 cups chopped cooked turkey, chicken, or ham
- 12 ounces thin spaghetti, cooked
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen petite peas, thawed
- 1 (8-ounce) package sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 1/2 cups shredded baby Swiss cheese
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup crushed garlic-and-onion seasoned croutons
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- Whisk together soup and milk in large mixing bowl; whisk in Alfredo sauce. Stir in chopped turkey, next 4 ingredients, and 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese. Pour into a lightly greased 15- x 10-inch baking dish.
- Stir together remaining Parmesan cheese, crushed croutons, and paprika; sprinkle evenly over casserole.
- Bake, covered, at 375° for 30 minutes. Uncover, and bake 15 more minutes or until golden brown and bubbly. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
- Note: Casserole may be assembled and frozen up to 1 month. Thaw in the refrigerator overnight; bake, covered, at 350° for 40 minutes. Uncover and bake 15 more minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly. If you prefer a smaller casserole, use 2 (11- x 7-inch) baking dishes. Proceed as directed.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note