This turkey tetrazzini recipe is an easy way to turn leftover turkey into a cheesy and delicious family meal.
Yield: 4 servings
- 3 bacon slices
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/2 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 (10 3/4-ounce) can cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 (8-ounce) loaf pasteurized prepared cheese product, cubed
- 2 cups chopped cooked turkey or chicken
- 8 ounces spaghetti, cooked
- 1 (2-ounce) jar diced pimiento, drained
- Cook bacon in a skillet until crisp; drain, reserving 2 tablespoons drippings in pan. Crumble bacon, and set aside.
- Add onion and bell pepper to drippings; sauté 2 minutes or until tender. Stir in milk, soup, and cheese; cook, stirring constantly, until blended. Stir in turkey, spaghetti, and pimiento. Spoon into a lightly greased 2-quart baking dish.
- Bake at 375° for 30 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Sprinkle with reserved bacon.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note