Community Recipe from
- 3 cup(s) chicken broth
- 6 ounce(s) Noodles
- 1 1/2 cup(s) celery chopped
- 1 cup(s) Onion chopped
- 2 clove(s) Garlic minced
- 2 tablespoon(s) Parlsey
- 3 cup(s) Turkey
- 1 can(s) Cream of mushroom soup
- 3/4 cup(s) diced tomatoes
- 1 can(s) Peas
- 3/4 cup(s) Grated cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoon(s) Bread crumbs
- Cook the noodles, celery, onion, garlic and parsley in broth.
- Do not put the peas yet.
- Make sure the heat is not too high. The noodles should absorb most of the liquid.
- Add remaining ingredients except the bread crumbs and mix together.
- Put in a casserole dish, add the frozen peas and sprinkle with the bread crumbs.
- Bake at 350 degrees F until bubbly, about 45 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Grannynutter and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes