Community Recipe from
- 3 cup(s) chicken broth
- 6 ounce(s) Noodles
- 1 1/2 cup(s) celery chopped
- 1 cup(s) Onion chopped
- 2 clove(s) Garlic minced
- 2 tablespoon(s) Parlsey
- 3 cup(s) Turkey
- 1 can(s) Cream of mushroom soup
- 3/4 cup(s) diced tomatoes
- 1 can(s) Peas
- 3/4 cup(s) Grated cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoon(s) Bread crumbs
- Cook the noodles, celery, onion, garlic and parsley in broth.
- Do not put the peas yet.
- Make sure the heat is not too high. The noodles should absorb most of the liquid.
- Add remaining ingredients except the bread crumbs and mix together.
- Put in a casserole dish, add the frozen peas and sprinkle with the bread crumbs.
- Bake at 350 degrees F until bubbly, about 45 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Grannynutter and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note