Turkey Tenderloins with Pesto and Provolone
A good friend sent this to me as I was looking for new dinner ideas that were quick and generally healthy... I make this a couple times a month now.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- Pepper (to taste)
- 1/4 cup(s) Pesto (Sold in store near the Fresh Pasta)
- 4 slice(s) provolone cheese
- Salt (to taste)
- 4 Turkey Breast/Tenderloins
- Cut each tenderloin almost in half... sprinkle with salt and pepper inside and out.
- Spread pesto in the pocket of the tenderloin and cover with the slices of the provolone. Use toothpicks if necessary to close the tenderloin (but you should not have to).
- Spread the pesto on top of the tenderloin as well.
- If using Turkey breast; spread pesto and place cheese on a single slice of turkey and then fold.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 30 to 40 minutes... (My friends kids eat this with ketchup!)
- Goes well with most any vegetable side dish
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ACinNYC and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note