Turkey Tenderloin Stew
From Easy Home Cooking Slow Cooker Recipes
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 1/2 pound(s) turkey tenderloin 3/4 in pieces
- 1 tablespoon(s) chili powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground cumin
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 whole(s) red bell pepper, medium chopped
- 1 whole(s) green bell pepper, medium chopped
- 3/4 cup(s) onion, red or yellow chopped fine
- 3 clove(s) garlic minced
- 1 can(s) chili beans in spicy sauce undrained
- 1 can(s) chili style stewed tomatoes undrained
- 3/4 cup(s) salsa
- 1 bunch(es) cilantro for garnish
- Place turkey in slow cooker. Sprinkle seasonings over turkey. Add remaining ingredients and mix well. Cover and cook on LOW 5 hours or until turkey is no longer pink in the center and vegetables are crisp tender.
- Ladle into bowls, garnish with cilantro if desired.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ateusa and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note