Turkey Tenderloin Stew
Community Recipe from
- 1 1/2 pound(s) turkey tenderloin 3/4 in pieces
- 1 tablespoon(s) chili powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground cumin
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 whole(s) red bell pepper, medium chopped
- 1 whole(s) green bell pepper, medium chopped
- 3/4 cup(s) onion, red or yellow chopped fine
- 3 clove(s) garlic minced
- 1 can(s) chili beans in spicy sauce undrained
- 1 can(s) chili style stewed tomatoes undrained
- 3/4 cup(s) salsa
- 1 bunch(es) cilantro for garnish
- Place turkey in slow cooker. Sprinkle seasonings over turkey. Add remaining ingredients and mix well. Cover and cook on LOW 5 hours or until turkey is no longer pink in the center and vegetables are crisp tender.
- Ladle into bowls, garnish with cilantro if desired.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ateusa and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes