My family enjoyed this recipe! The turkey was very moist. Next time I will slightly reduce the lemon juice and add just a little salt. Excellent!
Turkey Tenderloin Scaloppine
- 1 1/2 pounds turkey breast tenderloins
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons capers
- Garnishes: lemon wedges, fresh Italian parsley
- Cut turkey into 1/2-inch-thick slices. Place between 2 sheets of heavy-duty plastic wrap, and flatten to 1/8-inch thickness, using a meat mallet or rolling pin.
- Combine flour, salt, and pepper, and dredge turkey in mixture.
- Melt 2 tablespoons butter with oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add turkey; cook, in batches, 1 1/2minutes on each side or until golden. Remove from skillet, and keep warm.
- Add remaining 1 tablespoon butter, wine, and juice to skillet, stirring to loosen bits from bottom of skillet. Cook 2 minutes or just until thoroughly heated.
- Stir in parsley, garlic, and capers; spoon over turkey. Garnish, if desired. Serve immediately. Prep: 15 min., Cook: 15 min.
- Note: Serve over hot cooked angel hair pasta, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note