Community Recipe from
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 whole(s) onion
- 3 clove(s) garlic
- 2 tablespoon(s) chili powder go light for kids
- 1 teaspoon(s) cumin
- 1 teaspoon(s) coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) cayenne pepper skip for KIDS
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) kosher salt
- 1 pound(s) ground turkey breast
- 1/2 cup(s) chicken broth
- 1/2 cup(s) smooth tomato sauce like Raos marinara
- 2 teaspoon(s) cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon(s) light brown sugar
- 8 whole(s) flour tortillas
- 1. Preheat oven to 200.
- 2. Dice the onion and mince the garlic. Heat the olive oil over medium heat in a large saute pan. Add the onion and cook until soft. Add the garlic and stir for a minute. Add the rest of the spices and stir for another minute. Add the turkey and cook, stirring occasionally until the turkey is no longer pink and fully cooked through.
- 3. Add the chicken broth, tomato sauce, vinegar and sugar. Stir. Cook until thickened, about 10 minutes.
- 4. Meanwhile, wrap the tortillas in foil and place in the warmed oven for a few minutes (5-10 max).
- Serve with whatever toppings you prefer.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by CKSchirmeier and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Turkey Tacos Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes