- 2 to 4 sweet potatoes
- 1 tablespoon grapeseed oil
- 8 ounces ground turkey
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 cup drained and rinsed canned black beans
- 2 tablespoons salsa
- shredded Cheddar and/or plain yogurt
How to Make It
Pierce sweet potatoes with a fork; bake at 400ºF for 45 minutes.
Warm grapeseed oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add ground turkey, chili powder, cumin and garlic powder. Cook, stirring, until turkey is cooked through. Add black beans and salsa; reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes. Spoon onto potatoes. Top with shredded Cheddar and/or plain yogurt.