Turkey Taco Cups
Community Recipe from
- 4 whole(s) 10-inch flour tortillas
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 whole(s) carrots coarsely grated
- 1 pound(s) lean ground turkey (white meat)
- 1 tablespoon(s) paprika
- 2 teaspoon(s) ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- Kosher salt and pepper
- 1/4 head(s) small romaine lettuce shredded
- 1/2 cup(s) extra-sharp cheddar shredded
- 2 whole(s) plum tomatoes seeded and chopped
- 1 - Heat oven to 375F. Cut three 4 1/2-inch circles out of each tortilla. Place one circle in each cup of muffin tin; gently press to form a bowl. Bake until crisp, 8 to 10 minutes. Let cool completely.
- 2 - Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the carrot and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes. Add the turkey and cook, breaking it up a spoon, until beginning to brown, 5 to 7 minutes.
- 3 - Stir in the paprika, cumin, garlic powder and 1/2 teaspoon each salt and pepper and cook for 1 minute. Add 1 cup water and simmer until most of the liquid has evaporated, about 3 minutes.
- 4 - Divide the turkey mixture among the cooled tortilla cups and top with the lettuce, cheddar and tomatoes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by YUMMY80 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Turkey Taco Cups Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes