Turkey and Sun-Dried Tomato Pizzas
- 2 cups shredded turkey
- 1 ready-to-bake pizza dough
- 3 tablespoons sun-dried tomato padte
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced mozzarella
- 1/4 cup chopped basil leaves
- Heat oven to 400º F. Bake ready-to-bake pizza dough for 10 minutes. Remove from oven and spread with sun-dried tomato paste (such as Sonoma Dried Tomato Tapenade). Layer with shredded turkey and mozzarella. Bake 5 minutes more or until the cheese is melted and the crust is golden. Remove from oven and top chopped basil leaves.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note