Turkey Ssam (Lettuce Leaf Wrap) or Korean Lettuce Leaf Wraps
A Bobby Flay Recipe
Yield: 6 servings
Chill: 30 Minutes
- 3/4 cup Hellmann'sÂ® or Best FoodsÂ® Real Mayonnaise
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon reduced sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons chile-garlic sauce or hot pepper sauce*
- 1 to 2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger OR 1/2 tsp. ground ginger
- 1 cup long grain rice or instant rice, prepared according to package directions
- 1 large head Boston lettuce, leaves separated
- 4 cups leftover shredded turkey
- Process Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, 3 green onions, soy sauce, chili-garlic sauce and ginger in blender until smooth, adding a few tablespoons water if necessary. Season, if desired, with salt and pepper. Cover and refrigerate at least 30 minutes.
- Combine rice with mayonnaise mixture in serving bowl, then sprinkle with remaining green onion.
- Evenly spoon rice into centers of lettuce leaves, then top with turkey; roll up.
- *such as Tabasco® Sauce.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers