- 1 8-ounce package(s) sliced fresh baby portabella mushrooms
- 2 9-ounce box(es) frozen chopped spinach, thawed, squeezed to drain
- 1 15-ounce container(s) ricotta cheese
- 1 1/4 cup(s) shredded Parmesan cheese (5 oz)
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 2 15-ounce jar(s) Alfredo pasta sauce
- 6 no-boil lasagna noodles
- 3 cup(s) chopped cooked turkey
- 2 cup(s) shredded mozzarella cheese (8 oz)
- Chopped fresh parsley
- 1. Spray 10-inch skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms; cook 3 minutes, stirring often, until tender. Remove from heat; stir in spinach. In medium bowl, mix ricotta cheese, 1/2 cup of the Parmesan cheese and the salt.
- 2. Spray 5-quart slow cooker with cooking spray. Spread 1 cup of the Alfredo sauce in slow cooker. Layer with 2 of the noodles, breaking as needed to fit; 1 cup of the turkey; one-third of the spinach mixture; one-third of the ricotta mixture and one-third of the mozzarella cheese. Repeat layers twice. Sprinkle remaining 3/4 cup Parmesan cheese and parsley over top.
- 3. Cover; cook on Low heat setting 2 to 3 hours or until bubbly and noodles are tender.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note