Turkey Spaghetti Bolognese
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 can(s) (28 oz) diced fire-roasted tomatoes
- 1 carrot, cut up
- 2 stalk(s) celery, cut up
- 2 tablespoon(s) grated parmesan cheese, plus 1 oz. for shaving
- 1 pound(s) ground turkey
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 onion, cut up
- 1 pound(s) whole wheat spaghetti
- 1. Heat large covered saucepot of salted water to boiling on high.
- 2. In food processor with knife blade attached, pulse celery, carrot, and onion until finely chopped. In deep 12-in. skillet, heat oil on medium-high until hot. Add vegetables and cook 6 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally. Add turkey, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper. cook 5 minutes or until meat loses its pink color, stirring constantly to break meat into very small pieces.
- 3. Cook spaghetti as label indicates.
- 4. Meanwhile, to skillet with meat, add tomotoes. Reduce heat to medium; simmer 12 minutes or until sauce has thickened, stirring occasionally. Stir in grated parmesan.
- 5. To serve, top pasta with sauce and shave remaining parmesan on top.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by tvlittlet and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note