Turkey Sliders with Herbed Mayonnaise
Photo: Kana Okada; Styling: Susan Vajaranant
More From Allyou
Amount per serving
- Calories: 443
- Fat: 18g
- Saturated fat: 5g
- Protein: 34g
- Carbohydrate: 36g
- Fiber: 2g
- Cholesterol: 104mg
- Sodium: 968mg
- 1/3 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh sage
- 1/2 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 1/4 pounds lean ground turkey
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 8 small dinner rolls or potato rolls
- 1. Preheat grill to medium-low. Combine mayonnaise, parsley, sage and garlic in a small bowl. Set aside.
- 2. In a large bowl, combine turkey, yogurt, Worcestershire sauce, mustard and salt. Mix gently with your hands. Form into 8 small 1/2-inch-thick patties.
- 3. Grill burgers, turning once, until an instant-read thermometer inserted into center of a burger reads 160ºF, about 15 minutes total.
- 4. Put burgers on bun bottoms and spread with mayonnaise mixture. Top and serve.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This