- 1/3 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh sage
- 1/2 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 1/4 pounds lean ground turkey
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 8 small dinner rolls or potato rolls
- calories 443
- fat 18 g
- satfat 5 g
- protein 34 g
- carbohydrate 36 g
- fiber 2 g
- cholesterol 104 mg
- sodium 968 mg
How to Make It
Preheat grill to medium-low. Combine mayonnaise, parsley, sage and garlic in a small bowl. Set aside.
In a large bowl, combine turkey, yogurt, Worcestershire sauce, mustard and salt. Mix gently with your hands. Form into 8 small 1/2-inch-thick patties.
Grill burgers, turning once, until an instant-read thermometer inserted into center of a burger reads 160ºF, about 15 minutes total.
Put burgers on bun bottoms and spread with mayonnaise mixture. Top and serve.