Turkey Shepherd's Pie
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 tablespoon(s) vegetable oil
- 1 whole(s) onion chopped
- 4 clove(s) garlic chopped
- 2 pound(s) ground turkey
- 2 tablespoon(s) flour
- 4 cup(s) chicken broth
- 4 cup(s) frozen mixed vegetables
- 4 tablespoon(s) ketchup
- 4 tablespoon(s) worchestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoon(s) dried rubbed sage
- 2 tablespoon(s) dried thyme
- 2 teaspoon(s) dried oregano
- 2 teaspoon(s) dried basil
- 6 cup(s) mashed potatoes
- Saute onion and garlic in oil until soft. Add turkey and brown. Sprinkle with flour - cook and stir for one minute. Add broth and simmer until thickened. Stir in remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil, then lower heat and simmer 5 minutes. Spread into casserole dishes and cover with potatoes. Freeze as is. Bake thawed casserole, covered, for 20 minutes at 350, then broil for 5-8 minutes until potatoes are browned.
- Optional: Sprinkle cheese over filling before topping with potatoes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Oddity123 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Turkey Shepherd's Pie Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Casseroles