Did not care for the radicchio salad. The turkey was excellent!
Turkey Schnitzel with Radicchio Slaw
Whether using up Thanksgiving leftovers or starting from scratch, this recipe for Turkey Schnitzel with Radicchio Slaw can be on the table in 20 minutes. Radicchio slaw, featuring the bright crisp taste of Granny Smith apples, offers a unique alternative to the usual side salad.
More From Cooking Light
- Calories: 339
- Fat: 11.2g
- Saturated fat: 2.8g
- Monounsaturated fat: 5.7g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 1.1g
- Protein: 36.3g
- Carbohydrate: 22.3g
- Fiber: 1.8g
- Cholesterol: 77mg
- Iron: 2mg
- Sodium: 593mg
- Calcium: 108mg
- 4 (4-ounce) turkey cutlets
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 large egg whites
- 3/4 cup plain breadcrumbs
- 1 ounce Parmesan cheese, finely grated
- Cooking spray
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt, divided
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1 small head radicchio, thinly sliced
- 1 Granny Smith apple, thinly sliced
- 1. Pound turkey cutlets to 1/8-inch thickness. Combine 2 tablespoons water and egg whites in a shallow dish. Combine breadcrumbs and cheese in a shallow dish. Dip cutlets in egg mixture; dredge in breadcrumb mixture.
- 2. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat; coat with cooking spray. Cook 2 cutlets for 3 minutes on each side. Repeat procedure with remaining cutlets. Sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon salt.
- 3. Combine 1/4 teaspoon salt, oil, juice, and pepper. Add parsley, radicchio, and apple; toss to coat. Serve with cutlets.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note