More From Southern Living
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/4 teaspoons Cajun seasoning, divided
- 1 1/2 pounds turkey cutlets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 1. Combine flour and 1 tsp. Cajun seasoning in a shallow dish; dredge turkey cutlets in flour mixture, shaking off excess.
- 2. Cook turkey in hot oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat 1 to 2 minutes on each side or until done. Transfer turkey to a serving platter, and keep warm.
- 3. Add wine and remaining 1/4 tsp. Cajun seasoning to skillet; cook 1 to 2 minutes or until liquid is reduced by half, stirring to loosen particles from bottom of skillet. Drizzle sauce over turkey. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes