Turkey Sausage Patties
More From Oxmoor House
- 6 bacon slices, frozen and coarsely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 shallot
- 2 teaspoons fresh rosemary leaves
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground sage
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds ground turkey (white and dark meat)
- Process first 8 ingredients in a food processor until finely minced. Add ground turkey; blend by hand until mixture begins to form a ball. (This will keep the turkey from becoming too finely ground.) Cover and chill at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Shape sausage into 20 (3 x 1/4") patties. Cook in several batches in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat 2 minutes per side or until lightly browned and a thermometer inserted into the thickest portion registers 160°. Keep warm until ready to serve.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Breakfast/Brunch