Turkey Sandwich With Spicy Cranberry Spread
Prep: 10 minutes
Yield: Makes 4 servings (serving size: 1 sandwich)
More From Health
Amount per serving
- Calories: 422
- Fat: 12g
- Saturated fat: 6g
- Monounsaturated fat: 1g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 1g
- Protein: 38g
- Carbohydrate: 39g
- Fiber: 4g
- Cholesterol: 98mg
- Iron: 3mg
- Sodium: 758mg
- Calcium: 266mg
- 1/2 cup whole-berry cranberry sauce (or any leftover cranberry sauce)
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 8 (1-ounce) slices whole-wheat bread, divided
- 4 teaspoons light mayonnaise
- 12 ounces cooked, thinly sliced turkey breast
- 4 large green leaf lettuce leaves
- 4 (1-ounce) slices Asiago cheese
- 1. Put cranberry sauce, mustard, and horseradish in a small bowl, and mix together with a whisk.
- 2. Spread 2 tablespoons of the mixture on each of 4 slices of bread.
- 3. Toast the bread slices until they are golden brown.
- 4. Spread 1 teaspoon of the mayonnaise on each of the remaining 4 slices of bread.
- 5. Layer 3 ounces sliced turkey, 1 lettuce leaf, and 1 slice cheese on each of the bread slices spread with cranberry sauce. Top each sandwich with the remaining slice of bread. Cut sandwiches in half.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This