- 1/2 cup whole-berry cranberry sauce (or any leftover cranberry sauce)
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 8 (1-ounce) slices whole-wheat bread, divided
- 4 teaspoons light mayonnaise
- 12 ounces cooked, thinly sliced turkey breast
- 4 large green leaf lettuce leaves
- 4 (1-ounce) slices Asiago cheese
- calories 422
- fat 12 g
- satfat 6 g
- monofat 1 g
- polyfat 1 g
- protein 38 g
- carbohydrate 39 g
- fiber 4 g
- cholesterol 98 mg
- iron 3 mg
- sodium 758 mg
- calcium 266 mg
How to Make It
Put cranberry sauce, mustard, and horseradish in a small bowl, and mix together with a whisk.
Spread 2 tablespoons of the mixture on each of 4 slices of bread.
Toast the bread slices until they are golden brown.
Spread 1 teaspoon of the mayonnaise on each of the remaining 4 slices of bread.
Layer 3 ounces sliced turkey, 1 lettuce leaf, and 1 slice cheese on each of the bread slices spread with cranberry sauce. Top each sandwich with the remaining slice of bread. Cut sandwiches in half.