Turkey Sandwich With Cream Cheese and Bacon
Leftover roasted turkey will last up to 4 days, tightly wrapped, in the refrigerator. Substitute a favorite bread, such as sourdough or brown sugar-cinnamon for the raisin-walnut, if desired. Recipe by Emily Mckenna, November 2011; from the Real Simple website: http://www.realsimple.com/food-recipes/browse-all-recipes/turkey-sandwich-cream-cheese-00100000068990.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 1/2 ounce(s) bacon (3 slices)
- 2 slice(s) raisin-walnut bread, lightly toasted
- 2 tablespoon(s) chive cream cheese
- 3 ounce(s) roasted turkey, thinly sliced
- 1. In a medium skillet, cook the bacon over medium heat until crisp, 6 to 8 minutes. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate.
- 2. Spread the bread with the cream cheese. Form a sandwich with the turkey and bacon.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note