Turkey Salsa Soup
"Take Stock" by Michael Hastings. Recipe adapted from Butterball. This recipe can be doubled. Recipe published in the Winston-Salem Journal: November 23, 2011.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) chunky salsa, preferably with chipotle
- 1 15-ounce can(s) black beans, rinsed, drained
- 1 cup(s) frozen whole kernel corn
- 1 cup(s) chopped cooked turkey
- Hot sauce, optional
- 1 14 1/2-ounce can(s) chicken broth or 1 pint homemade turkey or chicken broth
- Grated cheddar or Monterey Jack cheese, optional
- Sour cream, optional
- Combine all ingredients except cheese and sour cream in a soup pot and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat and simmer about 5 minutes. Stir in hot sauce to taste, if using. Garnish each bowl with some cheese, sour cream or both, if desired.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note