- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon dried tarragon leaves, crushed
- 3 cups cut-up cooked turkey
- 2 medium stalks celery, finely diced
- 1 cup seedless red and/or green grapes*
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped toasted walnuts (optional)
- Mixed salad greens (optional)
How to Make It
Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, vinegar and tarragon in large bowl with wire whisk. Stir in turkey and celery. Gently fold in grapes and walnuts. Season, if desired, with salt and black pepper. Serve over mixed greens.
*SUBSTITUTION: Use 1 cup cored and chopped apples instead of grapes.