Turkey Salad Salad
Community Recipe from
- 1 bag(s) Ingredient in Preparation
- Turkey Salad Sandwich from Closet Cooking
- (makes 1 sandwich)
- 1 cup cooked turkey (shredded)
- 1/2 apple (cored and diced)
- 1 stalk celery (chopped)
- 1 green onion (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon pecans (toasted and coarsely chopped)
- 1 tablespoon dried cranberries
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 splash lemon juice
- 2 leaves sage (chopped)
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 leaves lettuce
- 2 slices bread
- 1. Mix everything but the lettuce and bread in a bowl.
- 2. Assemble sandwich.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Aprildris and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Turkey Salad Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Sandwiches
More Recipes for Main Dishes