Turkey Rice Meatballs
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- .12 teaspoon(s) marjoram leaves
- 1 dash(es) pepper
- .12 tsp leaves thyme
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 10 ounce(s) ground lean turkey
- 1/2 cup(s) chicken broth canned
- 2 tablespoon(s) parsley chopped
- .12 teaspoon(s) garlic
- 1/4 cup(s) chopped dice onion
- 1 cup(s) tomatoe sauce
- 2 ounce(s) rice uncooked
- 1.Pre-heat oven to 350 °F (175 °C).
- 2.For the porcupines; in a medium bowl thoroughly combine turkey, rice, diced onion, parsley, salt, marjoram, thyme and pepper.
- 3.Shape into 9 equal balls. Spray a 1-quart casserole with cooking spray and arrange balls in the dish.
- 4.For the sauce; combine remaining ingredients. Pour sauce over balls in casserole dish.
- 5.Cover and bake for 1 hour, turning once during baking.
- 6.Note: recipe from Weight Watchers.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by HeidiWaitley and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note