Turkey Rice Meatballs
Community Recipe from
- .12 teaspoon(s) marjoram leaves
- 1 dash(es) pepper
- .12 tsp leaves thyme
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 10 ounce(s) ground lean turkey
- 1/2 cup(s) chicken broth canned
- 2 tablespoon(s) parsley chopped
- .12 teaspoon(s) garlic
- 1/4 cup(s) chopped dice onion
- 1 cup(s) tomatoe sauce
- 2 ounce(s) rice uncooked
- 1.Pre-heat oven to 350 °F (175 °C).
- 2.For the porcupines; in a medium bowl thoroughly combine turkey, rice, diced onion, parsley, salt, marjoram, thyme and pepper.
- 3.Shape into 9 equal balls. Spray a 1-quart casserole with cooking spray and arrange balls in the dish.
- 4.For the sauce; combine remaining ingredients. Pour sauce over balls in casserole dish.
- 5.Cover and bake for 1 hour, turning once during baking.
- 6.Note: recipe from Weight Watchers.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by HeidiWaitley and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes