To make your own Russian dressing, stir dill pickle relish and ketchup into mayonnaise. Recipe by Kate Merker, November 2009; from the Real Simple website: http://www.realsimple.com/food-recipes/browse-all-recipes/turkey-reubens-recipe-00000000022625/index.html.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 8 slice(s) rye bread
- 2 tablespoon(s) Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoon(s) Russian dressing
- 8 slice(s) roasted turkey or chicken
- 1 cup(s) sauerkraut
- 8 slice(s) Swiss cheese
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 3 cup(s) potato chips
- 1/2 cup(s) sliced pickles
- 1. Spread 4 slices of bread with the mustard and 4 slices with the Russian dressing.
- 2. Dividing evenly, top the mustard-spread slices with the turkey, sauerkraut, and cheese, then the remaining bread.
- 3. Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- 4. Add the sandwiches and cook, pressing occasionally with the back of a spatula until the bread is golden brown and crisp and the cheese is melted, 3 to 4 minutes per side. Serve with the potato chips and pickles.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note