1. Place a generous tablespoon of olive oil in a large saute pan over medium-low heat.
2. Add carrots, onions, garlic and let cook until soft (about 10 minutes).
3. Add red pepper flakes and fennel seeds.
4. Meanwhile, in a frying pan over medium heat, add 1-2 teaspoons of olive oil and the ground turkey and the rosemary. Brown the turkey meat. Season with salt and pepper. Stir well.
5. Add the tomatoes and bring the sauce to a boil. Then add the red wine. Let it boil for a minute or two.
6. Turn the heat down to low and partially cover the saucepan. Let it cook slowly for 2.5 to 3 hours, stirring often.
Serve over pasta with parmesan cheese on the side.
Go to full version of