- 8 ounces angel hair pasta, uncooked
- Olive oil-flavored vegetable cooking spray
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups coarsely chopped onion (about 1 medium)
- 1 pound turkey tenderloins, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic (about 2 cloves)
- 1 large zucchini, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 cups low-fat mushroom and sweet pepper pasta sauce
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- calories 421
- caloriesfromfat 15 %
- fat 6.8 g
- satfat 2.2 g
- monofat 0.0 g
- polyfat 0.0 g
- protein 38.8 g
- carbohydrate 50.2 g
- fiber 5.7 g
- cholesterol 74 mg
- iron 0.0 mg
- sodium 792 mg
- calcium 0.0 mg
How to Make It
Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat. Drain, and keep warm.
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray. Add oil; place over medium-high heat until hot. Add onion; cook, stirring constantly, 4 minutes. Add turkey and garlic; cook 10 minutes or until turkey is done, stirring occasionally. Add zucchini; cook 2 minutes. Add pasta sauce; reduce heat, and simmer 5 minutes.
Place 1 cup pasta on each of 4 individual serving plates; top evenly with turkey mixture. Sprinkle evenly with cheese.
Substitute any flavor low-fat pasta sauce for the mushroom and sweet pepper pasta sauce.