Yield: 6 servings.
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 267
- Calories from fat: 34%
- Fat: 10g
- Saturated fat: 4.2g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Protein: 15.9g
- Carbohydrate: 24.4g
- Fiber: 2.5g
- Cholesterol: 46mg
- Iron: 0.0mg
- Sodium: 687mg
- Calcium: 0.0mg
- 3/4 pound ground turkey sausage
- 1 (10 3/4-ounce) can reduced-fat, reduced-sodium cream of chicken soup
- 2 1/2 cups 1% low-fat milk, divided
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen peas and carrots, thawed
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 3 cups frozen mashed potatoes
- Paprika (optional)
- Chopped fresh parsley (optional)
- Cook turkey sausage in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until browned, stirring until it crumbles. Drain, if necessary. Add soup; stir well.
- Combine 1 cup milk and flour, stirring until smooth. Add milk mixture to turkey mixture; bring to a boil. Stir in peas and carrots. Reduce heat, and cook, uncovered, 2 to 3 minutes or until turkey mixture is slightly thickened, stirring occasionally. Place 1 cup mixture into each of 6 (8-ounce) ovenproof casserole dishes coated with cooking spray.
- Prepare potatoes according to package directions, using remaining 1 1/2 cups milk. Top each casserole with 1/2 cup mashed potato mixture. Sprinkle with paprika, if desired. Bake at 400° for 15 to 20 minutes or until turkey mixture is thoroughly heated and potatoes are lightly browned. Sprinkle with chopped parsley, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Casseroles