Very easy to make. My husband loved these.
Turkey & Poblano Sausage Patties
Photo: Dasha Wright; Styling: Linda Hirst
More From Coastal Living
- 16 ounces ground organic turkey (93% lean)
- 1 roasted poblano or bell pepper, seeded and minced
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 3/4 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1/3 cup coarsely grated white onion
- 1/4 cup prepared hummus
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 teaspoons prepared honey mustard
- 1 1/4 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground sage
- Cooking spray
- 1. Combine first 12 ingredients in a large bowl. Divide mixture into 12 patties.
- 2. Heat a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Cook patties, in batches, 4 minutes on each side or until golden brown and cooked through.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes