Turkey - Pineapple Meatloaf
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 1 /4 pound(s) lean ground turkey
- 1/2 cup(s) onion
- 1/2 cup(s) oats
- 1/4 cup(s) green pepper
- 6 ounce(s) pineapple
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) black pepepr
- 1/4 cup(s) egg substitute
- Directions 1.Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2.Finely chop green peepers, onions, and pineapple (if fresh) or substitute crushed canned pineapple (if you do this, update the recipe so you get the right calorie count).
- 3.Combine egg, oats, onions, green pepper, salt, black pepper in a bowl. Add the pineapple and ground turkey and mix all ingredients thoroughly.
- 4.Divide mixture into six parts. And shape into loaves on a 13x9 pan. Place in oven for 30-35 minutes or until browned.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Sweetnlow257 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Turkey - Pineapple Meatloaf Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes