Turkey Patties with Piquant Sauce
- 2 tablespoon(s) brown sugar
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped red onion
- Cooking spray
- 1 tablespoon(s) dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon(s) dry mustard
- 1 pound(s) ground turkey
- 2 tablespoon(s) plain fat free yogurt
- 2 tablespoon(s) reduced calorie ketchup
- Preheat broiler. Combine first 4 ingredients in a large bowl, mixing well. Shape mixture into 4 patties.
- Place patties on broiler pan coated with cooking spray; broil 4 to 5 minutes on each side until done.
- While patties broil, combine sugar, ketchup, and dry mustard, stirring well. Spread mixture evenly over tops of patties. Broil 30 seonds or just until ketchup mixture begins to bubble.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Cakeswallace and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note