Serve this tasty dish with angel hair pasta and marinara sauce.
Yield: Makes 4 servings
More From Southern Living
- 1 pound boneless turkey breast cutlets (8 cutlets)
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 to 1 tsp. salt
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1. Rinse turkey cutlets, and pat dry. Brush turkey with lemon juice.
- 2. Combine flour and next 4 ingredients in a shallow dish. Dredge turkey in flour mixture, shaking off excess.
- 3. Melt 2 Tbsp. butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Cook turkey, in 2 batches, 2 to 3 minutes on each side or until golden brown, adding remaining 1 Tbsp. butter to skillet as needed. Keep turkey warm on a wire rack in a jelly-roll pan in a 200° oven.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes