Yield: 4 servings (serving size: about 5 ounces turkey and 2 tablespoons sauce)
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 310
- Calories from fat: 0.0%
- Fat: 6.6g
- Saturated fat: 1.3g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Protein: 47.3g
- Carbohydrate: 14g
- Fiber: 0.9g
- Cholesterol: 123mg
- Iron: 0.0mg
- Sodium: 620mg
- Calcium: 0.0mg
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup Italian-seasoned breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 pounds turkey breast cutlets
- Cooking spray
- 1/2 cup marinara sauce or pasta sauce
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Combine egg and oil in a shallow dish. Combine breadcrumbs and cheese in a shallow dish. Dip cutlets in egg mixture; dredge in breadcrumb mixture. Place cutlets on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
- Coat cutlets lightly with cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 12 to 15 minutes or until done.
- Place marinara sauce in a microwave-safe bowl. Cover with lid or wax paper, and microwave at MEDIUM-HIGH (70% power) 2 minutes or until thoroughly heated, stirring once. Spoon warm sauce over cutlets. Serve immediately.
- Tip: You'll have an Italian-inspired classic on the table in less than 30 minutes with this super-quick entrée.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes