- Cooking spray
- 6 thick slices cooked white-meat turkey
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- One 26-oz jar tomato sauce
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- calories (1/4 recipe): 237
- fat 9.6 g
- satfat 4.7 g
- sodium 738 mg
- cholesterol 69 mg
How to Make It
Prep time: 10 minutes
Bake time: 25 minutes
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and coat a shallow 9 x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
Arrange the turkey slices in a single layer in the baking dish. Stir the Italian seasoning into the tomato sauce; pour the sauce evenly over turkey slices. Sprinkle evenly with mozzarella cheese and then with the parmesan cheese.
Cover and bake for 15 minutes, then uncover and bake another 10 minutes, or until the sauce is bubbling and the cheese is melted.
How kids can help: Arrange turkey slices in baking pan; top with the grated cheeses.