- 4 1/2 cups uncooked medium egg noodles (about 8 ounces)
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 2 tablespoons paprika, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup vertically sliced onion
- 1 pound turkey breast cutlets, cut into 1/4-inch-wide strips
- 1/2 cup fat-free, less-sodium chicken broth
- calories 477
- caloriesfromfat 25 %
- fat 13.3 g
- satfat 5.9 g
- monofat 3.6 g
- polyfat 2.8 g
- protein 39.5 g
- carbohydrate 48.4 g
- fiber 3.1 g
- cholesterol 154 mg
- iron 3.2 mg
- sodium 452 mg
- calcium 143 mg
How to Make It
Cook noodles according to package directions, omitting salt and fat.
While noodles cook, heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Combine sour cream, 1 tablespoon paprika, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and pepper in a bowl; set aside.
Combine 1 tablespoon paprika, 1/4 teaspoon salt, onion, and turkey, tossing to coat. Add turkey mixture to pan; sauté 4 minutes or until turkey is done. Add broth; cook 2 minutes or until liquid almost evaporates. Reduce heat to medium-low.
Add sour cream mixture; cook 1 minute or until thoroughly heated, stirring constantly (do not boil). Serve over noodles.