Turkey or Beef Casserole
Recipe from Grandmother's Kitchen.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) sour cream
- 2 cup(s) macaroni or rotini pasta
- 1 1/2 cup(s) cheese, grated
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- 1 16-ounce can(s) tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon(s) oregano
- 2 clove(s) garlic, minced
- 1 pound(s) ground turkey or ground beef
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Brown and drain ground beef. Add in garlic, oregano, tomato sauce, salt and pepper.
- Cook noodles according to package while beef mixture simmers. Drain noodles and return to pot. Stir in sour cream.
- In buttered dish, layer noodles, beef mixture and cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until cheese is completely melted.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note