Turkey Noodle Stir-Fry
Photo: Annabelle Breakey; Styling: Dan Becker
Forget turkey sandwiches—use leftover holiday turkey to make this Asian-inspired dinner.
Yield: Serves 4
More From Sunset
Amount per serving
- Calories: 434
- Calories from fat: 25%
- Protein: 32g
- Fat: 12g
- Saturated fat: 2.1g
- Carbohydrate: 46g
- Fiber: 4.1g
- Sodium: 708mg
- Cholesterol: 59mg
- 9 ounces fresh Asian egg noodles
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons minced ginger
- 1 cup sliced red bell pepper
- 2 cups quartered mushrooms
- 8 ounces snow peas
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey or rotisserie chicken
- 3/4 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1 1/2 teaspoons toasted sesame seeds
- 1. Cook noodles according to package directions; drain and spread out on a serving platter.
- 2. Heat oils in a large wok or frying pan over high heat. Add garlic, ginger, bell pepper, mushrooms, and snow peas and cook until fragrant and peas are bright green, about 4 minutes. Add turkey, broth, and soy sauce and cook, stirring once, until mixture is hot, about 3 minutes. Pour over noodles and sprinkle with onions and sesame seeds.
- Note: Nutritional analysis is per serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes