- 1 (8 1/4-ounce to 9 1/4-ounce) can mole sauce
- 1 (10-ounce) can enchilada sauce
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon creamy peanut butter
- 2 (1-ounce) unsweetened dark chocolate baking squares
- 1 1/2 pounds cooked turkey, shredded (about 5 cups)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Toppings: 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained (optional); shredded lettuce; chopped tomato; sour cream
- Garnishes: lime wedges, cilantro sprigs
- Stir together mole and enchilada sauces in a medium saucepan, and add chicken broth. Bring mixture to a boil; reduce heat, and simmer 5 minutes.
- Stir in peanut butter and chocolate until melted and smooth. Stir in turkey and salt; cook until thoroughly heated.
- Note: Turkey Mole may also be spooned into taco shells or rolled into tortillas. Canned mole sauce may be found in the Mexican foods section of large supermarkets.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note