Very moist. And double the recipe for leftovers. Substitute Sirracha for the hot sauce.
Turkey Mini Meat Loaves
More From Cooking Light
- Calories: 142
- Calories from fat: 10%
- Fat: 1.5g
- Saturated fat: 0.4g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.1g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.2g
- Protein: 20.2g
- Carbohydrate: 12g
- Fiber: 0.8g
- Cholesterol: 30mg
- Iron: 1.2mg
- Sodium: 508mg
- Calcium: 28mg
- Cooking spray
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 3 tablespoons dry breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 8 ounces ground turkey breast
- 1 large egg white
- 3 tablespoons ketchup, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce (such as Tabasco)
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Heat a small skillet over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add onion to pan; sauté 5 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove from heat; cool slightly.
- Combine onion, breadcrumbs, and next 7 ingredients (through egg white) in a large bowl. Stir in 2 tablespoons ketchup. Spoon about 1/2 cup meat mixture into each of 3 muffin cups coated with cooking spray; place muffin tin on a baking sheet. Combine remaining 1 tablespoon ketchup and hot pepper sauce in a small bowl. Brush ketchup mixture over meat loaf tops. Bake at 350° for 30 minutes or until a thermometer registers 165°.
Feed six by doubling the ingredients and shaping the mixture into one eight by four-inch loaf. Bake time may increase to about 45 to 50 minutes; use a thermometer to check for an internal temperature of 165°.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note