Turkey Medaillons With Parsley Sauce
More From Southern Living
- 1 pound turkey tenderloins
- 5 tablespoons butter, divided
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1. Cut turkey into 1/2-inch slices. Place medaillons between 2 sheets of heavy-duty plastic wrap, and flatten to 1/8-inch thickness, using a rolling pin or flat side of a meat mallet.
- 2. Melt 2 Tbsp. butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add turkey; cook, in batches, 2 to 3 minutes on each side or until lightly browned. Remove turkey from skillet, and keep warm. Reduce heat to medium.
- 3. Melt remaining 3 Tbsp. butter with garlic in skillet over medium heat; cook 1 minute or until lightly browned. Stir in cream and next 3 ingredients. Bring to a boil, and cook, stirring occasionally, 10 to 12 minutes or until reduced by half. Stir in cheese. Spoon sauce over turkey. Sprinkle with parsley, and serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This