Turkey meatloaf muffins
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) ground turkey
- 1 lb. Ground Beef (extra lean)
- 1/2 c. Quakers oatmeal (uncooked)
- 1 c. chopped onion
- 1/2 c. chopped celery
- 1/2 c. chopped green or red pepper
- 1/2 c. chopped carrot
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 can chopped mushrooms
- 1 c. canned diced tomatoes w/ juice
- 2 egg whites
- Heat oven to 350.
- Chop vegetables. Saute all but the tomatoes and garlic in a lightly oiled pan (olive oil) until done but not mushy. Cool vegetables.
- Combine ground beef, oats, cooled cooked vegetables, chopped mushrooms and egg whites.
- Spoon the meat mixture into a muffin tin sprayed w/ vegetable spray. Top each muffin w/ 1 T. catsup. Make 12 equal size "muffins".
This recipe is a personal recipe added by leannaw and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Turkey meatloaf muffins Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes