Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1 cup(s) Onion Chopped
- 3 Cloves garlic Minced
- 1 1/4 pound(s) Chopped turkey
- 1/2 cup(s) Breadcrumbs
- 1 Egg
- 3/4 cup(s) ketchup
- 2 teaspoon(s) Worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Black pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter (or margarine)
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1/4 lbs ground turkey
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 egg (or 1/4 cup egg substitute)
- 3/4 cup catsup
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Melt butter in a skillet.
- Cook onion and garlic in melted butter for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Place mixture in a large bowl to cool for 5 minutes.
- Combine turkey, bread crumbs, egg, 1/4 cup of the catsup, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and pepper with onion mixture.
- Press meatloaf into an 8x4-inch loaf pan.
- Spread remaining catsup on top.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 50-55 minutes.
- (Internal temperature should reach 165 degrees.) Remove from oven and let stand 5 minutes before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by RhondaBorow and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Turkey meatloaf Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes