Community Recipe from
- 1 pound(s) turkey ground
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoon(s) catsup
- 3 tablespoon(s) soy sauce
- 3/4 cup(s) cracker crumbs crushed
- 1 cup(s) onion finely minced
- 1/2 cup(s) green pepper, celery finely minced
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) thyme, salt, poultry seasoning
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1 tablespoon(s) oil
- Beat egg with catsup and soy sauce in small bowl. Stir in cracker crumbs. Mix well. Saute green pepper, celery and thyme in oil. Mix with turkey and cracker crumbs. Mix all ingredients with fork and pour in loaf pan. Bake 1 hour at 350 degrees.
- 1/2 recipe, bake for 45 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ladeykat and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes