More From Southern Living
Bake: 1 Hour, 30 Minutes
Stand: 10 Minutes
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 2 (1.25-lb.) packages extra-lean ground turkey
- 1 (10 3/4-oz.) can CAMPBELL'S Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 2/3 cup Italian-seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon Creole seasoning
- 1/2 cup bottled chili sauce
- 1. Melt butter in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat; add onion, and sauté 5 minutes or until tender. Cool slightly.
- 2. Stir together cooked onion, ground turkey, and next 3 ingredients in a large bowl until well blended. Shape into an 8- x 5-inch loaf; place on a lightly greased rack in an aluminum foil-lined broiler pan.
- 3. Pour chili sauce evenly over meatloaf.
- 4. Bake at 350° for 1 hour and 20 minutes to 1 hour and 30 minutes or until done. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note